- Why is my student missing email notifications?
- Which email are student course welcome and weekly reminder notifications sent from?
- Which email address are student site welcome emails sent from?
- Where should my student look for automated email notifications from Thinkific?
- How come password reset emails aren't being sent to students?
- Is there an article I can send students who don't see the automatic emails from Thinkific?
Emails from Thinkific are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. If you are using Email White Labelling, students will receive emails from the custom email domain you have set up with Thinkific.
- Does your student have more than one email address? Make sure they are using the correct email address associated with their account.
- Have them search their inbox and spam folders for the email addresses listed above. If these emails routinely end up in spam, have them consider adding these email addresses to the safe sender list in your email service provider settings (e.g. Outlook, Gmail).
- Try resending the email. If they are resetting their password, have them wait a few minutes and if they still have not received the email, try again.
- If you are working for an organization, make sure Thinkific emails are not blocked by their Firewall or spam filter settings.
- Sometimes emails bounce if there have been multiple failed delivery attempts to your email address. If you have tried all of the options above and still don't see any notifications, please send us an email with the following information, for us to look into it further:
- The URL of your Thinkific site
- A short description of the notification your students were waiting to receive (e.g. password reset, email verification, etc.)
- If you are attempting to resend an account verification email and are getting a "token expired" error, this means that your account email has already been verified. The verification email will not resend.