- Why can students copy my video link?
- Wistia copy link is available when right-clicking on a video in my course
- Can I prevent students from copying my video link?
- I don't want students to copy my videos!
When you right-click on a video in your course, you will see the option to copy the video link and thumbnail. Please note that the videos uploaded to Thinkific are hosted with Wistia. Unfortunately, at this time, we do not have a way to disable this default functionality.
- The link that is copied from the course player is set to go directly to your lesson within the course. This means that if a student shared it, anyone who clicked on it would be forced to log in to your Thinkific site as a student.
- Students with these links would need to be actively enrolled in the course where the video is located. This means they would need to pay and enroll in your course in order to view your video.