- What determined the style and logo used in my Thinkific mobile app?
- How can I change the style and logo of my Thinkific mobile app?
The style and logo of your Thinkific mobile app are determined by your default Course Player and Community settings. Updating the primary color will update the color scheme in the app. You can also provide a logo, which will appear on the login screen of the app.
To update your primary color or logo:
- In your Admin Dashboard, go to Settings
- Select Learning Content
- Under Primary Color Font, select a color you want to use
- Click Save
- Under Course Player Logo, upload the logo you want to use
For best results: upload a PNG or JPEG file under 250kb with dimensions 240 x 48px (5:1 ratio).
- Updating the color and logo will impact the default look of your Course Player and Communities. If you want your course player to look different from your mobile app, you will need to apply individual course player appearance customizations to each individual course. If you want your communities to look different from your mobile app, you will need to customize the appearance of each community individually.
- Other Course Player and Community settings, such as Font and Theme will not apply to the mobile app.
Learn More About
Increase Engagement With the New Thinkific Mobile App