- Can I use an affiliate link with a community?
- Can I use an Affiliates feature to sell communities on Thinkific?
Yes! Our affiliate feature supports learning communities, and your affiliates can earn a commission on the sale of communities, the same way they would selling courses.
Affiliates can find their affiliate community links in their Affiliate menu.
- By default, Affiliate commissions are tracked for every community purchased by users associated with an affiliate. However, you can exclude a community from being added to the list of affiliate products: How to Exclude a Community for All Affiliates.
- Our affiliate feature will only apply to purchases made through the Thinkific Checkout via Thinkific Payments, Stripe, or Paypal.
- Our affiliate feature is designed for tracking purposes only. The payouts themselves must be performed outside of Thinkific.
- In order for an affiliate to earn a commission, a student needs to use the affiliate link when they visit your Thinkific site for the first time. It is not possible to assign an affiliate retoractively.