When working with an experienced Thinkific Partner, they may need access to your site to help with theme customizations or site setup. Partners can securely request access to your site from their Partner account to log into your site without taking up one of your Site Admin seats.
In this article:
Granting Access to your Partner
- After your Thinkific Partner has requested access to your site, you'll receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line A Thinkific Partner is requesting access! The email will include the name of the partner who is requesting access to your site, as well as what your partner can and cannot do once access is granted.
- Click on Respond to Request at the bottom of the email.
- On the partner request page, you'll be able to confirm the information from the email, then choose Grant Access.
- Once you've granted site access, your Partner will receive an email confirming access to your site.
What will my Partner see?
You can speak with your Partner ahead of granting them access to confirm what areas of your site they are working on.
Your partner will be able to:
- Access everything in your Thinkific site
- Assign user roles
Your partner will not be able to:
Revoking Access to Your Partner
- Once you accept your Partner's request to access your site, your Partner is created as a new user on your site with the role of "Partner". You can view their profile information, but cannot make any edits or changes to this information.
- You can revoke site access from your Partner at any time from the Users table by selecting Revoke Access & Delete. Once access is revoked, your Partner will receive an email notification letting them know, and they will need to re-request access if they want to make further changes to your site.