Check out the following if you have SSO set up on your site and need to bypass the SSO to login to your Thinkific Admin Dashboard.
Why would I need to bypass my SSO?
There are a few reasons why you might need to bypass your SSO:
- If your API key was reset and you need to access your new API key
- You have a developer troubleshooting or making updates to your SSO and temporarily need to access your Thinkific site
How to Login to Your Thinkific Admin Dashboard
Both Site Owners and Site Admin can use this login flow to access the Admin Dashboard.
How to Set a Password
- Go to https://courses.thinkific.com/forgot_password
- Input your email address and click Recover Password
- Check your email for instructions to reset your password. The email will come from firstname.lastname@example.org and the subject line will read Thinkific Password Reset Instructions.
- Under your school name, select Reset your password for this account. Note that you may see several options to reset if you have student accounts on other Thinkific sites. You will just need to select the option associated with your Thinkific admin site.
- You will be taken to a page to reset your password
- Once resetting your password, you will be signed into your Thinkific Admin Dashboard
How to Sign In After Resetting Your Password
Once resetting your password, you will automatically be signed into your Thinkific Admin Dashboard. If you logout and need to access your site again, simply login through https://www.thinkific.com/signin/ and use your email as well as new password you have created.