- Is it possible to enroll students in a course from a bulk import?
- How can I bulk enroll students after importing students from a file?
To bulk enroll your students into a course, there is a simple process that requires importing your students using a spreadsheet followed by a quick enroll action from your Users page.
First you'll need to import students from a spreadsheet. This will create the students as new users in your account. Then you can use our Users Filter to easily filter by import and from there, it's quick and simple to bulk enroll these users!
Note: If the students are existing users on your site, and you have created a spreadsheet that you'd like to filter for, you do have the option to re-import them from your spreadsheet. Re-importing will not have any impact to existing users, but will then give you the option to easily filter for them from your Users page.
Check out how to filter for a set of imported users below:
- Navigate to Support Your Students
- Select Users
- Click Filters
- Select Imported filter and choose the file you imported to run the bulk import
- Click the Select all checkbox at the top left of the list
- Select the Enroll button
- Choose the Course or Bundle in which to enroll all selected students