- Support students who change their mind and want to purchase an entire bundle
- Provide a discount to students who decide to purchase a bundle after they have enrolled within one course
If a student decides to upgrade from a course to a bundle and you want to provide them with a discounted rate on the bundle, we recommend providing them with a coupon!
To do this:
- Select Coupons under the Market & Sell section
- Click the New Coupon button
- Enter a coupon name and optional expiry date
- Within the take field, open the dropdown to select the percentage(%) or cash($) discount, and enter the amount
- Within the off drop-down, select the bundle the student is purchasing
- Enter the code that will be used to apply the coupon
- Optional: Enter a coupon quantity to specify the number of times this coupon can be used
- The students progress within the course that they had already purchased will not be affected.