- Why is my PayPal checkout telling users they must login to add a US address?
- My PayPal checkout says I only ship within the US, why?
- Why are users outside of the USA required to add a US address when they checkout with PayPal?
If you are accepting payments with PayPal and a student located outside of the USA (United States of America) sees the following messaging when checking out, this means you have Block Payments turned on in PayPal:
- Login to add a US address
- This seller only ships within the United States
Block Payments is an optional setting in PayPal that allows you to prevent payment for things like:
- Block payments from payers without a confirmed address
- Block payments in currencies that you do not hold
- Block payments from payers with non-U.S. PayPal accounts
If your student checkout is blocked, you can always update these settings directly within PayPal. See how to update that here: Block Certain Kinds of Payments