If you are using your Thinkific course landing page and want to link your buy buttons to your Shopify checkout, you can set this up by linking your button to a custom URL!
If you are new to Site Builder and Site Builder Buttons, make sure to check out:
How to Link a Thinkific Button to a Shopify Checkout
- Copy your desired Shopify checkout link
- In Thinkific, go to Design your Site
- Select Site Builder
- Navigate to your desired page via the left side menu
- Add a section or locate your desired section
- Click on the section name to view details
- Click on the Button block
- In the Text field, input your desired button text
- In the Link field, select Custom URL
- In the URL field, paste your Shopify checkout link
- Click Save
Testing Your Button
Once you have customized your button, we recommend testing it on your live site as the buttons are for display purposes only in Site Builder. The quickest way to start testing is to visit your site in another browser where you are not currently logged in or in a private window in your browser (e.g. Chrome's Incognito mode or Firefox's Private Window).