In this quick walkthrough, you will learn how to set up buttons to help your visitors navigate to specific product landing pages on your site!
How to Link a Button to a Product Landing Page
- Go to Design your Site
- Select Site Pages
- Select the page you would like to edit by clicking the pencil icon. This will open Site Builder
- Select Add a section, or locate your desired section in the left hand menu
- Click on the section name to view details
- Click on the Button block
- In the Text field, input your desired button text
- In the Link to field, select which type of product landing page you want to link to:
- A course page...
- A bundle page...
- A community page...
- In the [Product type] field, select your Product
- Click Save
Testing Your Button
Once you have customized your button, we recommend testing it on your live site as your buttons will not function within Site Builder. The quickest way to start testing is to visit your site in another browser where you are not currently logged in or in a private window in your browser (e.g. Chrome's Incognito mode, or Firefox's Private Window).
If you are testing out a specific course or bundle landing page and want to navigate directly to that page, you can see how to find the URL here: What is my Course Landing Page URL?