Sometimes you will want to set up buttons to help visitors navigate to specific course or bundle landing pages on your site!
This article is for anyone using a Site Builder compatible theme.
How to Link a Button to a Course or Bundle Landing Page
- Go to Design your Site
- Select Site Builder
- Navigate to your desired page via the left side menu
- Add a section or locate your desired section
- Click on the section name to view details
- Click on the Button block
- In the Text field, input your desired button text
- In the Link field, select Course page or Bundle page
- In the 2nd dropdown menu, select your course or bundle
- Click Save
Testing Your Button
Once you have customized your button, we recommend testing it on your live site as your buttons will not function within Site Builder. The quickest way to start testing is to visit your site in another browser where you are not currently logged in or in a private window in your browser (e.g. Chrome's Incognito mode, or Firefox's Private Window).
If you are testing out a specific course or bundle landing page and want to navigate directly to that page, you can see how to find the URL here: What is my Course Landing Page URL?