If you would like to provide a way for students to contact you from one of your site pages, there are a number of ways that you can do this on your Thinkific site!
- Can I add a Contact Us Page to my site?
- Can I add a Contact Form to my Landing Page?
Add a Contact Us Button
A Contact Us button can be created using what's called mailto link. Mailto links are used to create hyperlinks that allow visitors to send an email to a specific email address directly from a landing page, without needing to copy it into their email provider.
You can Link a Button to a Custom URL, which allows your site visitors to email you with the click of a button!
To add a Contact Us button as a CTA for your site, you will need to use a mailto link that is formatted like: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Replace email@example.com in the above URL with your desired email address. When this is added to a button and students click on it, it will open a new email in the student's email provider.
Embed a Third Party Contact Form
You can chose to include a Contact Form from a third party on your Landing Pages. Alternatively, you can add a Custom Contact Us Page on which you can include your Contact Form.
Sites like Typeform allow you to build and customize your forms and provide code so that you can easily embed forms on your Thinkific site.
- Add a Text & Media Section to the page where you would like to see your form.
- Copy your Embed Code from the third party site
- Click Code View
- Paste Embed Code
- Click Code View again
Include a Email Address in Site Header or Site Footer
- Select Site Builder
- Click Home page
- Click Footer (or Header)
- Click Add link
- Click on the Link heading to expand the option menu
- In the Text field, input Contact Us (or whatever language you like)
- Under Link, select Custom URL
- Enter mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Under Open link in, select Same window or New window. This defines how the link will open in a browser.
- Click Save
Learn More About