You can use a third party solution to notify visitors of cookies on your Thinkific site!
If you are based in or selling a course to an audience in one of these countries and you'd like to add the bar to your site, you can build and customize one for your Thinkific site, free of charge at https://www.osano.com/cookieconsent.
- Go to https://www.osano.com/cookieconsent/download/
- Scroll down to the bottom of the Open Source Edition column and click Start Coding
- In the Configure settings on the left, you can customize how it will visually look
- You'll also see a Compliance type section where you can set up the level of cookie consent for your audience. This is where your specific countries laws come into place, so you will need to do a bit of research on what your country requires.
- Once you've set up your preferences, login to your Thinkific site in another tab and go to Settings, then the Code & analytics tab
- Return to osano.com and click Copy HTML
- Paste this code into your Site footer code on your Thinkific site
- Return to osano.com click Copy Code
- Paste this code under the previous code in your Site footer code on your Thinkific site
- Click Save
And that's it! You can return to your course site, refresh the page and you should now see the bar!