How It Works
How to Add Code
- Go to Settings
- Select the Code & Analytics tab
- In the Site Footer Code field, paste your code
- Click Save
- You can run multiple scripts within the Site Footer Code.
- Note that we have built-in integrations for many analytics platforms, so make sure to check out our Essential and Advanced integrations before adding any code here. For example, make sure to use our built-in integration steps for Google Analytics 4, Mixpanel, or Segment.io instead of adding to your Site Footer Code.
- If you are using the default Performance Checkout, any Site Footer Code will not execute on your checkout page. For sites using the older Two-Page Checkout, the code will execute on both checkout pages as described.
- The Site Footer Code will also not execute in your communities, specifically where your students are commenting, posting, etc.