Need a hand? No problem, we are here to help! Whether you need technical support or general tips and tricks, we've got you covered.
In this article:
We know that troubleshooting can be frustrating. If you are ever experiencing unexpected behavior in Thinkific, this is quite often a browser issue and can be resolved with a few quick steps!
Search our Help Center
You can find the answer to almost any (Thinkific-related!) question in our Help Center. Simply search for what you’re after!
Contact Our Support Team
Submit a ticket HERE and we’ll have you covered! Email is our preferred method of contact for a few reasons:
- This allows us to have your account details and site name handy, which means faster support for you. We can focus on quick, detailed responses when we have this info available to us.
- We can work together as a team to provide you with the most relevant answers. If we need a designer, developer, or marketer to give you the best support, we can connect them to the request.
- Written responses can easily link to support documents, your course URL, screen captures and images, and external websites.
- Efficiency! Written responses are easily accessible for your future reference.
For quick questions and urgent matters, you can also certainly give us a call at +1-888-832-2409 between 9 am and 5 pm PST (Monday - Friday).
Helping Your Students
As the Site Owner, you are responsible as the first point of contact for your students. You are the best person to answer your student's questions as the subject matter expert!
If one of your students has a question they can't find the answer to, they will see a Support contact option in the top right menu when logged into their account that links to the email address you have set under your Site Settings.
If they ever need technical help, make sure to send them these Troubleshooting tips! If their issue is not resolved with our basic troubleshooting steps, we've got your back. We'll need your help to gather as much info as possible from your student and the you can email it to us so we can help resolve it!
If you are looking for marketing, content tips and tricks, or other course creation resources, we have a few options!
- Join our Facebook Group to chat with other course creators
- Check out our Blog for great ideas
- See our Resources page for handy guides
- View our Webinar if you are just getting started with online courses
- Stop by our Training Center for some great courses to keep you on track
- Reach out to a professional in our Experts Marketplace
More About Thinkific