Brillium Exams are a powerful lesson type in which you can create an advanced exam environment, with a variety of question types, and detailed data analysis. To access this feature, you will need to be on the Growth plan with Thinkific.
Note: Brillium is a third-party platform that you need to sign up for separate from Thinkific. To purchase Brillium for Thinkific for the limited-time price of $69/month or if you have any questions, please contact Brillium Sales at email@example.com.
Brillium for Thinkific PlanBrillium for Thinkific is a special Brillium software and pricing package available only to Thinkific Users for a limited time. This package gives you everything you need to create powerful assessments and integrate your data with the Thinkific platform. Brillium for Thinkific includes:
All of the features of Brillium Professional along with data storage space for 5,000 results concurrently. You can view all of the features on our Brillium Feature Comparison page.
The Brillium Zapier Connector, which makes using third-party data integration reliable and easy.
The Brillium API to allow more advanced and customized integrations.
The Brillium Support Portal, our support and user community site.
Setting Up Your Brillium Exam in Thinkific
First, open your Brillium account where you can configure the exam options. You only need to worry about the "Basic Assessment Options" and "Advanced Options," both found on the right-hand menu. Let's get started by clicking into "Basic Assessment Options."
You are able to change the Logout Button Label field to something like 'Back to the Course'.
Important: Redirect Users back to your Site
Next, click into "Advanced Options" to configure the remaining values. Scroll down until you see "Assessment Integration Options." Please ensure that Application Integration is set to "POST (via Form)" and the Result Send Method is set to "Blind Post." Here, you will also have to change the Result Send URL, as this is where the results are sent. "https://yourdomain.thinkific.com/brillium_notify" should be entered.
- Title: Give your exam a title.
- Brillium Root URL: This is the URL of your Brillium exam. While using a trial account, this will always be "https://trial.brillium.com". When you have a paid account, this url will be unique to your account.
- Exam ID: Your Exam ID is equivalent to your Assessment ID in Brillium. (Found in "Basic Assessment Options")
- Exam Password: You can set this under "New Assessment Password." If editing, an existing Brillium assessment can be set when creating a new Brillium assessment. (Found in "Basic Assessment Options")
- Entry Hash Password: You can set this under "Entry Hash Password." (Found in "Advanced Options")
- Passing Grade: This can be any number between 1 and 100. Ensure that it is equivalent to the value entered in Brillium. (Found in "Basic Assessment Options")