- What is the ideal image size for graphics/images to be used in a "Social proof: logos" section?
- How can I make the logos in my Social Proof section look better?
- Is there a maximum or minimum file size for Social Proof logo images?
A good rule of thumb for the ideal image size for logos in the "Social proof: logos" section would be to have logos that are double the size that is displayed. The image size they're displayed in on the section is 160px x 75px. The size of the placeholder logo images that are used is 608px x 284px.
Try an image size of 320px x 150px to start out with, that should show a higher resolution image, especially on devices with Retina displays.
Check out our article on Best Practices for Your Website Images for more details.
- Thinkific's maximum image size limit is 4MB
- For large high-resolution images, such as landing page banners, we recommend 1MB as a reasonable maximum, and images that will appear smaller on the page should have correspondingly smaller file sizes.