- Why are my videos pausing on Chrome?
- Why are students unable to play videos with the Chrome browser?
- Why won't videos play when using my Mac?
You may experience video playback issues when viewing videos using the Chrome browser on an Apple device that has an M1 processor.
To solve this:
- In Chrome, click the ellipses (three dots) button in the top right-hand corner of the window
- Click Settings
- Click System in the left-hand navigation
- Click to toggle off, Use hardware acceleration when available
Learn More About