Bundles serve as the core of your membership site, alongside other offerings like access to a private community, live Q&A sessions with you, and/or other exclusive, member-only content.
How to Create a Course Bundle for Your Membership Site
This covers the basics of creating a Bundle for your membership site. Bundles are essentially products that allow you to sell multiple courses as a single package. In the case of a membership site, you can include all the courses you would like available in your Bundle.
Content can also be easily added to an existing Bundle. So if you are adding new courses every month for example, you can simply add these to your existing Bundle for subscribers to automatically receive the new content!
If you are looking to learn more about our Bundles feature, check out Course Bundles.
- If you have not already, connect Stripe or Thinkific Payments to accept recurring payments
- Go to Manage Learning Products
- Select Memberships & Bundles
- Click + New Bundle
- Name your new bundle
- Click Create Bundle
- Add all of the courses you want your students to be able to access within the bundle
- Set a subscription price for the Bundle. Keep in mind that this price will give access to all courses & membership offerings included in the Bundle.
- Once you have set up your bundle, go to the Publish tab, and publish your bundle!
Note: If you do not publish your bundle, changes you have made will not be saved.
Now that you have your Bundle, make sure to review the rest of How to Create a Membership Site (Guide) to get your site up and running.
Subscription Pricing Tiers
You can create a single Bundle for an all-access membership site, or create several bundles if you'd like to offer different tiers of subscriptions for members to choose from when signing up.
For example, a membership site could offer Bronze, Silver, and Gold packages. A Bronze package may only offer access to certain courses and your private community, while the Gold package would offer access to all courses/bundles, your private community, 1-on-1 coaching sessions, and exclusive discounts for products you’re affiliated with.
If you would like to create multiple tiers, you can simply create multiple Bundles! Each tiered package would be created as a separate Bundle and then displayed on your home page for your customers to choose from.