Once you have created and customized your certificate, you can add it to a course!
Haven't created a certificate yet? Make sure to check out: Thinkific Certificates
How to Assign a Certificate to a Course
You can add a certificate to one or more of your courses directly within your certificate settings!
- Go to Support Your Students
- Select Certificates
- Click on your desired certificate
- In your certificate settings, scroll down to the bottom of the page
- Under Certificate for, select a course in the dropdown menu
- Optional: Set an expiry by checking off Certificate expires. You'll have 2 options:
- Select After period of and input a number of days. For example, if you input 365 days, the certificate will have an expiry date that is one year after the certificate is issued.
- OR select On a certain date in the dropdown menu and select a calendar date
- Optional: Click Add Another Course to assign this certificate to additional courses
- Click Save on the top right
When an expiry is set, an expiry date will automatically populate on the certificate.