Your Video Library contains all videos that have been uploaded to your Thinkific site and provides a central location where you can easily delete any videos if you are no longer using them on your site!
Deleting a video is a permanent and irreversible action. It will automatically delete the video from any lessons or site pages that it was included in. Only delete your video if you are 100% sure!
How to Delete a Video from Your Video Library
Individual videos can be deleted directly from your Video Library.
- Go to Manage Learning Content
- Select Video Library
- Search or scroll to the video you want to download
- Click the ellipses (3 dot menu) to the right of the video
- Click Delete
- Click OK in the confirmation modal
Your video is now permanently deleted.
- Deleting a video is a permanent and irreversible action. Only delete your video if you are 100% sure you no longer need it. You can always download a backup if needed.
- If you might use this video again in the future, you can archive the video instead of deleting it
- We don't currently have the option to bulk delete videos from your Video Library