PartnerStack is a tool our Partners can use to earn commission for referring their clients to Thinkific.
How to Get Started
The following article is for Partners who already gave a PartnerStack account. If you do not have a PartnerStack account, learn more about becoming an affiliate here.
When you log into PartnerStack for the first time, you'll first need to accept our Terms of Service. Once accepted, you can begin to explore our PartnerStack dashboard.
To learn more about how to navigate your PartnerStack dashboard, read PartnerStack's Dashboard 101.
- Log into PartnerStack, and navigate to the Links tab. Here you'll find your available referral URLs.
- Before your client creates their Thinkific account, share your referral URL with them. When they click the URL, a 90 day tracking cookie* is added to their browser.
- When they sign up for Thinkific for the first time, you will be credited as the referrer, and can see the client’s details in your PartnerStack account. When the client upgrades to a paid Thinkific subscription, you will begin to receive commission.
- You’ll see your earned commissions in your PartnerStack account.
- Commissions are subject to a 30 day hold, after which they will be paid out on the 13th of the month to your selected Payment Provider.
*If somebody visits Thinkific but doesn’t sign up right away, they’ll be tracked via a browser cookie, so if they return any time within the next 90 days and sign up you’ll be credited as the referrer.
**30% recurring commission on all paid plans for as long as the new subscriber pays for Thinkific.
Other Resources in PartnerStack
Links: Find your unique referral URLs here. We'll also periodically create new links for you to use that point to different campaigns and landing pages to share with your audience.
While you cannot create your own custom URL, each Partner is entitled to one custom URL. Please reach out to us via PartnerStack to set this up.
Resources: You can find Thinkific resources to include in your emails or website (i.e. logos and images).