ClickFunnels is an external checkout platform that helps you create marketing funnels and conversion. You can use Zapier to automatically enroll students who purchase your course through your ClickFunnels checkout.
To Enroll a Student After a ClickFunnels Purchase
- Create a new Zap and select ClickFunnels as your Trigger, then Save and Continue:
- Then select the relevant trigger, in this example, New Successful Purchase:
- Connect or select your ClickFunnels account, then Save and Continue:
- Test your ClickFunnel account to ensure it's all connected then you're ready to set up your next step!
- Funnels in ClickFunnels are product specific, so select the funnel that relates to your specific course/bundle in the dropdown. Then select which funnel step you want to trigger the enrollment. The order form makes the most sense for most funnels given that is when the student would be purchasing the course, provided you have an order page form on your funnel.
- Then test the connection. You will need to have put through a fake purchase on that specific funnel prior to testing:
- Select Continue.
- For the Action, select Thinkific, then Save and Continue:
- Select the relevant Thinkific action, for example, Enroll User, then Save and Continue:
- Connect and select your Thinkific account, and Save and Continue:
- Now enter the Thinkific Enrollment fields.
- From the Product drop-down, select which course you want the student to enroll in. Thinkific account details should be parsed from the order form from ClickFunnels; under first name, select the ClickFunnels Contact First Name. These fields are required to create a student account in Thinkific.
- Select ClickFunnels Step 1 last name and contact email for the relevant fields. Add an expiry date, company or password, if relevant.
- Without a password here, students will be prompted via email to set up a password via Thinkific's Express Sign-In Page if you've elected to enable your Site Welcome Email and include this in the body of the email.
- Then, Continue:
- Test this step. You will need to have had at least one student enroll in this Thinkific course prior to testing. Once it comes through as successful, select Finish:
- Then turn your Zap on, and you'll be all set!