By default, your Course Titles will display on your Course Cards on the Student Dashboard ("My Courses" page). If you've uploaded a course card image that has text embedded in the image, you can disable this default text from overlapping your image text in Vogue Site Builder Theme version 1.12.0 and below.
This article only applies to Vogue Site Builder Theme version 1.12.0 and below.
How to Remove Course Title from Course Cards in Student Dashboard
- From your Admin Dashboard, select Design Your Site
- Select Site Pages
- Choose the Student dashboard page to open in Site builder by clicking the pencil icon
- Under Sections, click Default
- Under Settings, uncheck the box Show course title
- Click Save to apply changes
In Vogue Site Builder Theme version 1.12.12 and higher, this setting is not available. However we have updated the course card to simply display the title under the image like this!