Text Lessons can include bodies of text, styled HTML content, and also things like images or external links. You can also embed video and audio files!
In this article:
How to Add a Text Lesson to a Course
- In the Admin Dashboard, select Courses
- Select the course you wish to edit by clicking on the course card image
- In the course's Curriculum, select Add Lesson
- Select Text from the resulting menu:
- Enter a lesson name in the field under Title
- Enter your lesson text under Content
- Select Save Changes to finish adding the text lesson
Optional: Remove Margins in Course Player
By default, there will be page margins when viewing Text Lessons. If you would like to adjust the display to remove these margins, check out Remove Margins in Course Player.