Installing the Stunning app to help recover failed and overdue payments from your students, by sending automated notifications to update credit card details!
About This App
If you're using Stripe to collect payments on your Thinkific site, you can easily connect it with your Stunning account to help recover failed and overdue payments from your students. This integration allows you to retain more of your subscription and monthly payment revenue by prompting students to update their credit cards themselves when their current card on record is no longer working, or even before their expiration date hits!
If you have 250 customers or less, you're eligible to start on Stunning's $0 (Value Based Plan) plan. As you grow to more than 250 customers or recover over $166 in revenue, there are more options to continue on a paid plan. To learn more about how Stunning can help you start recovering your revenue now, head to their website: you can use this link to get 30% off your subscription after you've upgraded from a Value Based Plan to their regular paid plan.
Once you're all signed up and ready to get started, follow the instructions below to install the Stunning app and connect it with Stripe directly through Thinkific.
Install the App
- To use Stunning, you'll need to be using Stripe on your Thinkific site. See how to set that up here: Accept Payments with Stripe
- Next, you'll need to find your Stunning app key. You can find this by going to your Stunning App Settings page here: https://stunning.co/app/settings
- Go to the Partners section and you'll see an app key under Thinkific
- Copy this app key and return to Thinkific
- Once you have your key, locate the Stunning app in the Thinkific App Store
- Click to Install the app
- This will bring you to your the Stunning app details page in Thinkific — paste your app key under Stunning APP Key
- Click Save
To configure additional email settings or learn more about what else Stunning can do for you, visit their website!