Sales Widgets are a great way to promote and sell your online courses on another website!
With no design or technical experience required, sales widgets enable you to create a button or card that's completely customized to your brand, and easily embed it on a third-party site; be it your blog, a forum, or any other channel on which you have an audience!
Note: Sales widgets cannot be embedded on Facebook. If you are marketing your course on Facebook, we recommend sharing a link to your course or site. A preview will automatically be generated by Facebook that will give prospects a peak into your product!
Creating your widget
To get started, simply go to the Sales Widgets page of your Admin Dashboard (accessible from the left side menu under Market & Sell). Note that you do need to have published your course first!
From here you can choose:
- The product that you'd like to promote or sell - any published course or bundle will appear in the dropdown list
- The type of widget (card or button) - big widget or small? It's up to you!
- The colours for the widget - customize it to your brand, or the site where you're embedding it
- Whether the button links to the course landing page, or straight to checkout - already giving people all the details on the other site? You can send them straight to checkout!
- The text to appear on the button within the widget - insert your awesome call to action here
Once that's done, select the button to 'Finish and generate code snippet'.
Then all you need to do is grab the code snippet and paste it into the HTML editor of your chosen site. And that's it!
Here is a video that will walk you through using a sales widget: