What is the Thinkific Experts Marketplace?
Our Experts Marketplace is a community of Partners who are experienced and trusted ambassadors that deliver high quality services to Thinkific course creators. Our Experts have the opportunity to accelerate their business growth through exposure to our 40,000+ course creators on the Thinkific Experts Marketplace, and through introductions to high priority customers by the Thinkific team.
There are four categories of Experts.
- Course Creation Experts are the go-to folks for content migration, course setup, and curriculum design needs. They may be instructional designers, content writers, or course building experts.
- Site Creation Experts are familiar with Thinkific's easy-to-use tools. They can help customers add images, content, and other information to their landing pages, provide highly customized site experiences, or help bridge existing websites and course landing pages together into a seamless web experience.
- Marketing Experts are skilled at driving traffic to a site and converting them into customers. They help our customers market their online courses and generate sales.
- Technical Implementation Experts are able to provide services beyond Thinkific’s out-of-the-box setup, including building custom solutions with our API, setting up integrations, and implementing SSO.
What is required to become an Expert?
As a Thinkific Expert, you must:
Be an approved Thinkific Agency Partner
Have proven experience delivering value to Thinkific customers
Be a brand ambassador for Thinkific
Deliver top-quality work on time for Thinkific course creators
Maintain open and honest communication with Thinkific course creators
Recommend Thinkific as your #1 LMS solution
Provide Thinkific course creators with a high value, positive experience
Bring new clients to the platform and/or upgrade current clients to Premier or Plus (Minimum of 10 new or upgraded clients/year)
Create case studies showcasing the work and value provided to Thinkific customers
How do I become an Expert?
First, you'll need to be an approved Agency in our Partner Program. Once you've delivered top-quality projects for at least 10 of your Thinkific clients, you can apply to be listed in our Experts Marketplace here. Please make sure you have the following handy for your application:
Your Partner account email
Links to 10 clients' sites/projects you have created on Thinkific
Minimum rate per project
What will cause my Expert profile to be unpublished after I've been listed?
- Being unresponsive to inquiries
- If we receive complaints from Thinkific customers regarding the Expert or work provided
- Failure to continue to refer/upgrade the minimum of 10 clients a year.
- Not notifying Thinkific of business changes including business name, business address, and contact email