- How can I customize the look of my app?
- How can I change the primary color or text color of my app?
By default, the style of your mobile app is determined by your default Course Player and Community settings. However, your Branded app allows you to customize your app with your choice of primary colors, text colors, button styles, and more to suit your design preferences.
To customize your app colors:
Go to your Admin Dashboard
Go to the Mobile App page in the left-side navigation bar
Select Your Branded App
- Select your app colors. The changes will be reflected in the preview image.
- Select Save Changes
- The ability to customize colors is a Branded app-exclusive feature.
- Currently, it is not possible to customize font, logo, and theme of your app.
- The Thinkific Mobile app styles are determined by the default Course Player and Community settings. See more here: Style and Logo Settings for Your Mobile App