Pricing & Selling
- Set Your Course Pricing
- Provide Additional Prices For Your Course or Bundle
- Course Bundles
- How to Set Your Course to Free
- Create a One-Time Payment for Your Course or Bundle
- Create a Subscription Price for Your Course or Bundle
- How to Create a Membership Site (Guide)
- How to Create a Bundle for Your Membership Site
- Launch and Market Your Course
- How to Share Your Course on Social Media
- Posting Your Course on Facebook
- Generate a QR Code for Your Sign In URL
External Payment Solutions
- External Payment Solution: What to Consider
- External Payment Solution: Recommended Thinkific Setup
- External Payment Solution: Managing Enrollments
- Stripe Supported Countries and Alternate Payment Options
- Can I set up subscriptions using PayPal?
- Accept Payments Via Paypal Without Using Our Built in Integration
- Stripe FAQs
- Where are my courses in Stripe?
- Can I edit my Stripe receipt?
- Indian Stripe Accounts Can Only Charge INR
- Does deleting a student automatically cancel their subscriptions in Stripe?
- Stripe Has Flagged Me as a Prohibited Business
- Thinkific Payments Updates: What to Know
- Thinkific Payments
- Thinkific's Built-In Checkout
- Thinkific Payments: Managing Student Payments
- Thinkific Payments: Pause and Resume Student Subscriptions and Payment Plans
- Thinkific Payments: Cancel a Student's Subscription or Payment Plan
General Payments FAQs
- Why am I getting an error message on my PayPal checkout?
- How do I get paid?
- If I connect with Thinkific Payments, can I use Stripe and PayPal to accept student payments too?
- Did my student's purchase go through Thinkific Payments, Stripe, or PayPal?
- Change Your Currency
- Can I change the currency of my site if I have already accepted payment in a different currency?
- Does Thinkific offer a mobile app?
- Can I sell my course in bulk?
- Can I sell in multiple currencies?
- What is the Thank You page URL after a purchase?
- Can I sell physical products with my course?
- How to Add Pricing to Your Course Description