With the Bulk Sell App, you can manage and export your bulk orders directly within the App!
In this article:
How to Export Your Orders
Within the Bulk Sell App, you can choose which orders to include, and export, from your Manage Products tab.
To export your list of orders:
- In the Bulk Sell App, click on the Orders tab from the left menu
- (Optional) If you want to include your Thinkific orders, as well as your bulk orders, check the Include Thinkific Orders box at the top of the list:
- From the top right, select the date range of the orders you want to export
- (Optional) Use the Search by name or email box to narrow your results to a specific customer
- Click the export button to export a .CSV list of your orders:
Any orders that are made through the Bulk Sell App will only show up within the Bulk Sell App (meaning they will not appear from your Thinkific Admin). If you'd like to pull a report of all of your orders (including orders placed within Thinkific), you can either pull all of the orders into the Bulk Sell App and export the orders list from there, or you can view all of your orders through your Stripe account.
- You will need to have an active Stripe account connected to your Thinkific site to use the Bulk Sell App
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a way to view bulk orders in Thinkific?
No. Orders placed with the Bulk Sell App will only appear within the App.
Is there a limit on how many orders I can export at one time?
Not at this time!