In this article:
How to Connect with Zoom
- In your Thinkific Admin Dashboard, select Apps from the navigation menu on the left-hand side of the screen
- Click Visit App Store to go to the Thinkific App Store
- Locate Zoom in the App Store
- Click to Install the Zoom app
- Once the app has successfully been installed, you will be taken to the Zoom section in the Apps page of your Thinkific dashboard
- Click Configure to open the app settings
- Click Connect Account
- If you already have a Zoom account, you can sign in with your existing details
- If not, select Sign Up Free
- Then Authorize to finish connecting your Thinkific account to Zoom
And you're done! You can start creating Live Lessons in your courses.
How to Disconnect Your Zoom Account
You can disconnect your Zoom account from Thinkific directly within Zoom:
- Login to your Zoom Account and navigate to the Zoom App Marketplace
- Click Manage > Installed Apps or search for the Thinkific app
- Click the Thinkific app
- Click Uninstall
When disconnecting Zoom, previously published Live Lessons will automatically be set to Draft and you will need to connect to Zoom again if you want to create new Live Lessons in the future.
How to Reconnect Zoom
If you have previously published Live Lessons in your course and then disconnected Zoom, you will see a notification within the Live Lesson in the Course Builder that Zoom has been disconnected.
You can click Reconnect Zoom to reinstall the Zoom app. You can also do this by navigating directly to Zoom within the Thinkific App store.
From there, you can follow the steps above to Connect with Zoom and re-publish any draft Live Lessons if needed.