- Why am I missing email notifications?
- Why aren't I receiving any site notifications?
- What email address are automatic notifications from Thinkific sent from?
- Why am I not receiving emails from Thinkific?
- Where do the emails with links to exported reports go?
- I am having trouble verifying my account because I am not receiving the email from Thinkific
- I'm not getting any emails from Thinkific when I request a verification email/password change email
Emails from Thinkific are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. If you are using Email White Labelling, students will receive emails from the custom email domain you have set up with Thinkific.
- Do you have more than one email address? Make sure you are using the correct email address associated with your account.
- Search your inbox and spam folders for the email addresses listed above. If these emails routinely end up in spam, consider adding these email addresses to the safe sender list in your email service provider settings (e.g. Outlook, Gmail).
- Try resending the email. If you are resetting your password for example, wait a few minutes and if you have still not received the email, try again.
- If you are working for an organization, make sure Thinkific emails are not blocked by their Firewall or spam filter settings.
- Sometimes emails bounce if there have been multiple failed delivery attempts to your email address. If you have tried all of the options above and still don't see any notifications, please send us an email with the following information, for us to look into it further:
- The URL of your Thinkific site
- A short description of the notification you were waiting to receive (e.g. password reset, email verification, etc.)
- If you are attempting to resend an account verification email and are getting a "token expired" error, this means that your account email has already been verified. The verification email will not resend.