- Why am I missing email notifications?
- What email address are automatic notifications from Thinkific sent from?
- I am having trouble verifying my account because I am not receiving the email from Thinkific
- I'm not getting any emails from Thinkific when I request a verification email/password change email
Emails are sent from email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. Check your Inbox and Spam folders for these emails.
If these emails routinely end up in Spam, consider adding email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to the safe sender list in your email service provider settings (e.g. Outlook, Gmail).
- Sometimes emails bounce if there have been multiple failed delivery attempts to your email address. If you have tried all of the options above and still don't see any notifications, please send us an email with the following information, for us to look into it further:
- The URL of your Thinkific site
- A short description of the notification you were waiting to receive (e.g. password reset, email verification, etc.)
- If you are attempting to resend an account verification email and are getting a "token expired" error, this means that your account email has already been verified. The verification email will not resend.