Order Bumps are currently only available if you are using Thinkific Payments as your payment processor.
- When I try to create an Order Bump, why I can't find the product I want to add it to?
There are several different reasons why a product might not be available for selection when creating a new Order Bump:
- The product is not published. Only published products can be offered as an order bump, or have an order bump added to their checkout.
- The product or bundle is set to private. Private products are not available for order bumps, as they are not intended to allow for any kind of direct enrolment.
In addition, products will not be available for selection from the add an order bump to field, if:
- The product already has an order bump assigned to it. A product can only have one order bump added to it’s checkout at a time (we don't want it to get too crowded!). Simply edit the original Order Bump created by removing the product from it, at which point it will become available to have a new order bump added to it.
- The product being created as the order bump is already included in a bundle. The bundle that it is included in, will not appear in the add order bump to drop down field. This ensures that a student does not end up paying for an order bump that is already included in the bundle they are buying.
Learn More About