The Order bumps feature will be exclusively available to Creators accepting payments through Thinkific Payments from November 2, 2021. Mark your calendar!
- When I try to create an Order Bump, I can't find the product I want to add it to
- My course doesn't show up as an option to use for order bumps
There are several different reasons that a course or bundle might not be available for selection when creating a new Order Bump:
- The course or bundle is not published. Only published products can be offered as an order bump, or have an order bump added to their checkout.
- The course or bundle is set to private. Private products are not available for order bumps, as they are not intended to allow for any kind of direct enrolment.
- The primary price of the course or bundle is not a one-time payment (or free). Order bumps are not currently supported for products that use payment plans or subscription pricing as their primary price.
In addition, courses and bundles will not be available for selection from the add an order bump to field, if:
- It already has an order bump assigned to it. A course or bundle can only have one order bump added to it’s checkout at a time (we don't want it to get too crowded!). Simply edit the original Order Bump created by removing the course or bundle from it, at which point it will become available to have a new order bump added to it.
- The course/product being created as the order bump is already included in a bundle. The bundle that it is included in, will not appear in the "add order bump to" drop down field. This ensures that a student does not end up paying for an order bump that is already included in the bundle they are buying.
Learn More About