- How do I enable auto site refresh?
- Can I disable the site preview refresh while I'm building my website?
- Where did the auto refresh button go?
When the site preview refresh feature is enabled, changes you make while building your Thinkific site will automatically display live in the Site Builder editor. To turn on this feature:
- From your Admin Dashboard, select Design Your Site
- In Site Pages, select a page to open in Site builder by clicking the pencil icon
- Once Site Builder has opened, click the Theme Settings tab to access the settings for your theme
- Select the Site preview refresh tab
- Toggle the Auto refresh on