- How do I turn on or turn off auto site refresh?
- Can I disable the site preview refresh while I'm building my website?
- Where did the auto-refresh button go?
The site preview refresh feature is automatically enabled on your Site Builder to show the changes you make within your site. Follow the instructions below if you want to disable or reenable the feature.
- From your Admin Dashboard, select Design Your Site
- In Site Pages, select a page to open in Site builder by clicking the pencil icon
- Once Site Builder has opened, click the Theme Settings tab to access the settings for your theme
- Select the Site preview refresh tab
- Toggle the Auto refresh off/on