- Can I use the same PayPal account for multiple Thinkific accounts?
- Can I integrate one PayPal account with more than one Thinkific site?
- Can I just have one PayPal account for all my course sites on Thinkific?
Yes, it is possible to integrate your Paypal account with more than one Thinkific site. However, if you choose to do this, you will need to enable duplicate invoice IDs in your PayPal account settings. Here's how to do that:
- Log in to your PayPal account
- Select the gear in the upper right corner of the page
- Click Account Settings
- In the menu on the left-hand side, under Account & Security, click Payment Preferences
- Click Update next to Block payments
- Select No, allow multiple payments per invoice ID under Block accidental payments
- Click Save
- If you do not enable this setting in your PayPal account, students may see errors when attempting to purchase your courses. This is because your multiple Thinkific accounts may attempt to generate duplicate invoice IDs and your PayPal account will block these invoices and, as a result, the student transactions.