- Why did migrating to Site Builder remove my Instructor bio on my course pages?
- Where did my course descriptions on course cards go after I migrated my Legacy theme?
- How come the migration tool for Site Builder reset my bundle tagline to an older version from years ago?
- Why don't my saved edits to Instructor bios and descriptions show up on my new Site Builder theme?
When migrating to Site Builder from a Legacy theme, our migration tool makes a copy of your Instructor bios, course descriptions, and bundle descriptions. This copy is then moved to your new Site Builder theme and is ready after you finishing migrating.
However, in order to see and save edits to these bios and descriptions on your Thinkific site, you will need to publish your new Site Builder theme.
If you do not publish your new Site Builder theme after migrating, you may see missing or outdated information on course landing pages, bundle landing pages, checkout pages, and in Site Builder Sections like the Instructor Site Builder Section and on course cards.
- If you have a Site Builder theme that you installed more than a few months ago, without using the migration tool, and it is showing missing or outdated bios and descriptions, we suggest uninstalling this theme, transferring content to Site Builder using the Migration tool (if you haven't already), re-installing the desired Site Builder theme, and then publishing the re-installed theme version. If, after this troubleshooting, you are still seeing issues with outdated or missing text, please reach out to our Support Team for assistance.