- Once a student has reviewed the course, can I set it so the popup review prompt doesn't come up again?
- Is it possible to not have the course review popup in the course player show up after every chapter?
We don't currently have the option to disable the Rate my Course popup in the Thinkific Course Player once a student has submitted a course review.
If you would like students to only see the option to rate your course once, after they've finished the course, we suggest:
- Disabling the chapter completion message in your Course progress & completion settings
- Setting up a customized completion page for your course
- Including your course review link in this custom completion page
How the Course Review Popup Works
When you enable course reviews for your course, students will be prompted by a popup in the Thinkific Course Player to review the course after they have finished all the lessons in a chapter. Once reviews have been enabled, students enrolled in that course will be able to submit a written review and rate it out of 5 stars.
This option will also be available from their student dashboard.
If a student has already reviewed your course, they will continue to see the option to Rate my Course after completing all the lessons in a chapter. Clicking Rate my Course again will allow a student to edit their review, however they cannot rate a course twice.