Prompt your students to share your course landing page with their friends on Facebook, Twitter, or Linkedin!
Social Selling is beta feature currently available with Thinkific Labs until March 22, 2021.
In this article:
About This Feature
Encourage your students to share your course landing page to social media to increase exposure and help gain new enrollments!
Turning this on will prompt students to share with their friends on Facebook, Twitter, or Linkedin directly from within the Course Player. They will see a share button in Chapter and Course Completion popups:
Clicking Share Your Achievement will then allow them to choose the platform they would like to post on or copy a direct link to your course landing page:
How to Turn on Social Selling
- Go to Settings
- Select the Thinkific Labs tab
- Click the toggle on the Social Selling lab; a lab is active when you see a green check-mark next to the name
How to Test Social Selling
If you'd like to test out how this works, you can simply Preview Your Course as a Student and complete a chapter or course to see the share prompt!
You can also Create a Test Student Account an run through the course.
- In order for students to see a share option in your course, you must have Chapter Completion Messages turned on.
- If you have turned on a Custom Completion Page for your course, there will not be a social share prompt at the end of the course, however it will still be visible at the end of each chapter.
- We do not recommend turning on this feature if you are using Private or Hidden Courses and it will allow existing students to share links straight to your course landing page.