- Free Trial with not Subscription Price?
- Free trial with Payment Plan or One-Time Payment?
We currently only have the built-in option to add a Free Trial when setting a Subscription Price for your course or bundle. Here are some options for adding a Free Trial to a Payment Plan or One-Time Payment:
- Using the Free Preview feature.
- Setting up a coupon or trial in Stripe for Payment Plans and One-Time Payment processed through Stripe. For instructions on how to set this up in Stripe, see HERE.
- Adding an additional price for your course, setting this additional price to free or issuing a Coupon, and setting an Enrollment Duration of your trial period, for this price. As Enrollment Durations can be set a per price level, this will not effect access for students purchasing the full paid version of you course.
- Manually enrolling a student into a course and editing the student's expiry date, to only give access to the course for a set period of time.
Automating Free Trials with Payment Plans and One-Time Payments
To automate Free Trials with non-Subscription course pricing, we suggest checking out Integrate with Zapier and Thinkific's API - Advanced Programming Interface.
Learn More About
What's the difference between a Free Preview and Free Trial subscription period?