- Can my Course Landing Page Banner only have a Free Preview button?
- I only want the Free Preview button, no buy button or call to action?
This button will appear when either:
- Dynamic default buttons are enabled in your banner, or
- A customized button block is added in your banner
The Free Preview button will not appear in your Course Landing Page Banner if the dynamic default buttons are hidden, and there are no other button blocks added to your course banner.
This means there is no built-in way of using Site Builder to only show a Free Preview button in your course banner. Instead we suggest exploring Custom Themes (For Developers) to add custom elements to your site.
Free Preview Buttons in Site Builder Sections
If you are looking to have a button that links to your course's Free Preview in another section of your Course Landing Page, other than your course banner, one option is to use a Call to Action Site Builder Section.
- If your course pricing is set to free, and you have a Free Preview for your course, the Course Landing Page Banner will only show one dynamic default button. This button will say "Enroll for Free" if a student has not enrolled in the course, and "Resume Course" if a student has already enrolled in the course. This button can be customized by following the instructions for How to Edit Your Buy Buttons.
- You can edit the text on your Free Preview button in your Site Settings.
- If you don't see a default Free Preview button appear in your course banner when you create a Free Preview and publish your paid course, make sure to update your theme to version 1.17.1 or higher.