- Can I host meetings from multiple Zoom accounts in Thinkific?
- Is there a way to link webinars from different Zoom accounts to one Thinkific account?
Currently the Live Lessons with Zoom integration only allows you to connect one Zoom account with one Thinkific account.
If you're looking to host Zoom meetings from different Zoom accounts in one Thinkific account, there are a couple options:
- Set up and schedule your meeting in Zoom, and add the meeting link into a Text Lesson in your course. Students can click on the hyperlink, which will open a window to view the meeting in Zoom. The meeting link should look something like this: https://zoom.us/x/12345678?pwd=d2paPEVFWWgxVCtaNC9LSkVUS1OPZz99
- Set up and schedule your meeting in Zoom, and add the meeting link for your Zoom meeting to the URL field in a Multimedia Lesson on Thinkific. Click here for step-by-step instructions. Students will see the option to Launch Meeting in The Thinkific Course Player, and view the meeting in Zoom.
- You can have several meetings from several different hosts scheduled at the same time using one of the options above. However, the number of concurrent meetings you can host on a single Zoom account depends on your plan level with Zoom.