This smart section is automatically added to your Bundle's landing page, and displays information on the individual courses.
In this article:
About This Section
The Bundle includes section automatically includes course cards for all the courses you have added to the bundle in question. It is a smart section, which means that it will automatically detect which Bundle landing page it is on, and load the bundled courses based on what courses are included in Thinkific.
This section is designed to give prospective students a quick overview of the contents of your bundle, as well as allow them to click through to look at individual course pages if they are curious.
Where to Use This Section
The Bundle includes section is automatically added to any [Bundle landing page], and can only be included on that page. You have the option of removing this section, but we do recommend including something on your landing page that describes what is included in the bundle!
Adding a Bundle Includes Section
- From your Admin Dashboard, select Manage Learning Content
- Select Courses and click Memberships & Bundles
- Click the ellipses (three dots) and hit Edit
- Select Build Landing Page in the top right corner to edit in Site builder
- Click Add section and select Bundle includes [smart section] from the list
- Optional: Rearrange the position of the new section, if necessary
- Click on Bundle includes [smart section] to open the section settings
- Optional: Click on Headings to edit the heading and subheading, if necessary
- Optional: Customize the section as required (see below for options)
- Click Save to apply your changes
Headings: The heading is the title for the entire section, and the subheading appears directly above or below the heading (depending on your Theme).
Layout: You can remove top or bottom section padding if there appears to be too much space between this and adjacent sections. The Card alignment and Heading alignment settings control the alignment of the course cards, and the heading and subheading.
For in-depth examples of our different Themes and Styles in action, check out our Theme Demo Site. Use the buttons along the bottom of the page to browse all the different possibilities!
Frequently Asked Questions
Why are my images being cropped?
The Image Gallery section works best with landscape-oriented or square images; if the images are too tall relative to the width of the section, they will automatically be cropped to fit. Adjusting the Image height setting to match your image dimensions can help resolve this issue, but in some cases it will make more sense to crop your image files yourself to achieve the look you want.