- Can I only pay an Affiliate commission for the first month with Subscription Pricing?
- How does Affiliate commission tracking work with Subscription Pricing?
If a student signs up for a recurring subscription through an Affiliate Link, the Affiliate will be credited with the commission for each renewal/payment on the subscription.
Options to limit Affiliate payouts on Subscription Pricing:
- While an Affiliate would still record a commission on the site commission tracker, you can have it in your Affiliate Terms and Conditions that they would only receive a commission from the first payment. All subsequent payments could then be disapproved as part of your commission payout process.
- Use our Revenue Allocation Guide to determine how much the Affiliate should be receiving per month.
- Regardless of which option you choose, we suggest setting clear expectations with Affiliates regarding how commissions will be calculated for subscription payments.