- Different Colored Links in the Text Editor for Lessons
You can change the color of hyperlinks in a Text Lesson by editing the HTML code of the lesson.
To do so, follow these steps:
- Copy and paste your URL link into the Text Lesson
- Optional: use the Insert Link button to hyperlink a piece of text
- Open the Code View by clicking the </> button
- You will see a snippet of code that looks like this: <a href="http://www.yourlink.com/">your text that is linked</a>
- After the end quotation (") in the code above add this code snippet: style="color: #cc0000"
- Your code should then look like this: <a href="http://www.yourlink.com/" style="color: #cc0000">your text that is linked</a>
- Edit the color code (#cc0000) to add the color you would like your link to be. See color code resources here and here for color options!
- Click the Code View button again to exit the code view
- Save the lesson