- Can my students re-purchase their annual subscription before it renews?
- Can I manually change my student's subscription so they can pre-purchase a year in advance?
Students aren't currently able to pre-purchase a course or bundle subscription to start when their active subscription period ends.
So, if student X purchased a one-year subscription to your course on Oct. 31st, 2020, their subscription will automatically renew on Oct. 31st, 2021, unless they cancel. During the subscription period (in this case a year) student X wouldn't be able to pre-purchase next year's subscription - to take advantage of sale you might be offering on the subscription price, for example.
Options to Change or Extend Subscriptions
- Students are able to cancel their subscription at any time, and re-purchase to reset their subscription renewal date. Students will lose any remaining time from their first subscription purchase when they cancel, but their progress in a course is saved for when they re-subscribe.
- If you're offering a sale on subscription prices, and your students with existing subscriptions would like to take advantage of the sale, you can issue them coupons to use when their subscription runs out. In order to use the coupon with a subscription price for your course, they will need to cancel and re-purchase your course's subscription when they'd like to renew.
- You can issue a payment in Stripe for the price of the next year's (or other time period) subscription and manually extend a student's subscription in Stripe. Learn how adjust a subscription in Stripe here!
Learn More About