- Can my students see their Brillium Exam results in Thinkific?
- What does the Postback URL do in my Brillium Exam settings?
When you create a Brillium Exam and the settings of the exam in Brillium, there is a field for a Postback URL. This URL field defines the Thinkific provided URL needed for Brillium to send students' assessment results to Thinkific.
When Thinkific receives these results, they are used to:
- Display an exam score to your student, when they return to the Thinkific Course Player, from the Brillium Exam.
- Tell the Thinkific Course Player whether your student passed the assessment, and whether or not the student can complete the lesson and advance in your course. This is important if you require students to pass this exam to be issued a Thinkific Certificate.
Currently we do not have the option for you to view or export all student Brillium Exam results from within Thinkific, as you can with the Quiz & Survey Export feature.
If you are looking for a Brillium Exam student results report, here is how to find that in your Brillium account.
- If you are looking for more information about how to set up the Integration Settings in Brillium to send results to Thinkific, we suggest checking out Brillium's help article on this.
Learn More About
Understanding Viewed and Completed Progress